Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pacquiao Vs Hatton on 2009

Ricky Hatton vs Manny Pacquiao Manny and Ricky wants it both

Ricky Hatton vs Manny Pacquiao: Manny and Ricky wants it

Manny Pacquiao said he would love to fight Ricky Hatton in Britain. “I want to come to the UK because I've never been there, I want to see the place,” Pacquiao, who has been training with the rising British boxing talent Amir Khan in Hollywood, said. “I'd like to fight in front of a big crowd. I know it would be a great, great fight if it were to happen. I'm very comfortable at 140lb so I would be OK to fight Ricky.”

“When I was told I would be fighting on December 6, I was originally told I would be fighting Ricky,” Pacquiao said. “But now it's Oscar. I wasn't disappointed because I know I have a lot of time to have that fight.”

Meanwhile, Hatton is awaiting the result of the Manny Pacquiao vs Oscar De La Hoya bout, and said he would love to fight whoever the winner of the fight.

"I think it would be a very interesting fight," said the former heavyweight champion, the British Lennox Lewis said. "They have to agree on what weight they want to come in at, but obviously the fans would love to see a fight like that."

Mayweather Sr., Hatton's Trainer, concurs, saying would love to see the fight come true: "There's no question about it, 'Pacman' is the perfect match for Ricky, I'd love to see that fight.

No comments: